Associate for Database Technologies and the Trinity Foundation
Hours:full time, non-exempt
Reports to: The Director of Finance and Human Resources
Position Description: The Associate for Database Technologies and the Trinity Foundation supports the Cathedral in activities associated with the receipt and prompt acknowledgement of gifts to the operating fund, the Trinity Foundation, and all other income. The associate works closely with the Foundation Commission, preparing for regular meetings and special events. The associate also oversees the Cathedral database (currently Realm software) and assists parishioners with the maintenance of their records.
- Receive and log all financial gifts to the Cathedral operating fund and the Trinity Foundation.
- Generate acknowledgement letters for each pledge to the operating fund and all memorials and honoraria submitted to the Foundation.
- Coordinate the production and distribution of the quarterly Cornerstone newsletter and all other foundation and stewardship publications with the director of communications.
- Respond to and assist in the resolution of parishioner questions relating to the Cathedral database.
- Provide backup for the associate for accounting.
- Attend regular meetings of the stewardship committee and assist the co-chairs in keeping and disseminating minutes and other materials.
- Attend regular meetings of the Foundation Commission and assist the Commission president and secretary in keeping and disseminating minutes and other materials.
- Additional projects or duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Clear and cordial verbal and written communications skills with parishioners, community members, vendors, and Cathedral staff.
- Knowledge of Trinity’s culture and membership, Realm software, Google Suite, and Microsoft Office 365 Suite.
- Understanding of the strict confidentiality and sensitivity that must be maintained regarding financial gifts, pledges, bequests, and estate planning.
- Ability to multi-task and work self-directed.
- Ability to analyze and implement requirements/changes.
Compensation, Benefits, and Leave: Commensurate with experience and the Cathedral Personnel Policy, with pension contribution and individual health insurance coverage.